Last updated: 1st January 2020
Minto Studios (S) Pte Ltd ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://www.mintostudios.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We respect the privacy and confidentiality of our clients’ personal data. We are committed to conduct our business in compliance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012. We have developed this Privacy Notice to assist you in understanding how we collect, use, disclose, process and retain your personal data.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
This website collects personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Your IP address
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including:
- Internal links
- Pages visited
We share this information with Squarespace, our website analytics provider, to learn about site traffic and activity.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We will collect and retain only personal information that is practical for our effective operation. We will collect the personal data of our prospects and clients when you:
- Contact us with an enquiry
- Submit the client form
- Participate in our contests, surveys, lucky draws and/or other promotional activities
- Visit the Site
- Visit our social media platforms
- Participate in our external functions/events
- Submit your resume/job application
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use your information for the following:
- Understanding you to provide a better photoshoot experience
- Recruitment and Selection purposes
- Customer care and account management
- Delivery of Products and Services
- Process and administer marketing activities, promotions, surveys and contests
- Market research and client surveys
- Respond to and follow up on enquiries
- Inform you about our services and product updates
- Analyse sales and marketing data, website visits, social media visits for data analysis
- Provide updates, offers, invitations, deliver advertising messages via SMS, Email or Mailing Addresses and on online and/or social media platforms.
Who We Disclose Your Personal Data To
We may disclose/share some of the personal data collected about you to the following parties or organisations outside us:
- Government Agencies
- Our related companies
- IT service providers
- Social Media Service Providers
- Business Partners, vendors such as courier services that we work with to deliver the products and services you purchased.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In the event that you wish to withdraw your consent to any use of your personal data, we may not be able to continue to provide our services and products to you.
If you have feedback relating to your personal data or how we may communicate with you, or if you wish to stop receiving promotional/marketing messages, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about PDPA, please visit: http://www.pdpa.gov.sg